2013 Live Poll: What songs do you want to see added to the setlists?

hahninator

372 members have voted

1. 1. .

• High Voltage (Remix) (Last played Sept 16, 2001)
    • And One (Last played Feb 5, 2002)
    • Forgotten (Last played Feb 24, 2002)
    • Step Up (Last played March 2, 2002 / last played in 2004 medley on Sept 11, 2004)
    • Hit The Floor (Last played April 26, 2003)
    • Easier To Run (Last played April 26, 2003)
    • By Myself (Last played Oct 29, 2003)
    • Figure.09 (Last played Sept 11, 2004)
    • A.06 (Last played Sept 5, 2004) (Only played a few times)
    • Nobody's Listening (Last played March 15, 2004 / last played in the 2004 medley on Sept 11, 2004)
    • It's Goin' Down (Last played March 15, 2004 / last played in the 2004 medley on Sept 11, 2004)
    • My December (Last played March 15, 2004 / piano version played in 2006 and early 2008)
    • P5hng Me A*wy (Last played March 15, 2004)
  2. 2. .

• Hands Held High (Last played March 7, 2008 / Mike rapped both verses on Proj Rev 2008)
    • In Between (Last played March 10, 2008)
    • Reading My Eyes (Last played June 25, 2008)
    • Valentine's Day (Last played June 27, 2008)
    • Pushing Me Away (Last played Aug 21, 2008)
    • Don't Stay (Last played Aug 24, 2008)
    • In Pieces (Last played Aug 24, 2008)
    • Wake (Last played March 22, 2008) / Wake 2.0 (Last played Aug 24, 2008)
    • The Little Things Give You Away (Last played Aug 23, 2008)
    • Wretches & Kings (Last played Feb 28, 2011)
    • The Messenger (Last played Aug 31, 2011)
    • Burning In The Skies (Last played Sept 23, 2011)
    • No More Sorrow (Last played Sept 25, 2011)

Hi all,

Here is a poll with all of the songs Linkin Park has played live at some point, but did not play in 2012. There is no song here that has NOT been played live (like Robot Boy). The goal is to find out what the online (more hardcore-oriented) LP fans want to hear at the shows that is not being played right now. I might look into adding the 4 songs dropped this year sometime later in 2013 (Crawling, Runaway, From The Inside, Blackout). This is open for discussion, so feel free to reply too.

Posted Image

If you want to see something added here, post a reply and we will look into adding it.

NOTE: Due to the poll restrictions (aka the way it is set up), the question is split in TWO but there is no difference. Just a part 1 and part 2.

Here is what is NOT included:

- Crawling is NOT included because it was dropped during the very beginning of the Honda Civic Tour in 2012.

- Runaway, From The Inside, and Blackout are NOT included because they were dropped after the European Tour in 2012.

- Leave Out All The Rest, Shadow Of The Day, and Iridescent are NOT included because they are in a Medley right now.

- Iridescent (Energy Up Version) is NOT included because it was played only once (Moscow's T3 Premiere Show in 2011).

- Frgt/10 is NOT included because it was a one-time mashup with Chali 2na.

- The Radiance is NOT included because it was "played" once, and at all other show was remixed.

- QWERTY is NOT included because it is being played right now mashed up with VICTIMIZED.

- Cover songs are NOT included (Wish, Sweet Child O Mine, My Own Summer, etc).

- A Thousand Suns "interludes" are NOT included (Fallout, WJL, Jornada, and Requiem).

- Cure For The Itch and Session are NOT included.

From the best of my knowledge here is the list of songs Linkin Park has not played in 2012, with the date of the last performance next to it. I tried to put them in order.

Songs you can vote for:

- High Voltage (Remix) (Last played Sept 16, 2001)

- And One (Last played Feb 5, 2002)

- Forgotten (Last played Feb 24, 2002)

- Step Up (Last played March 2, 2002 / last played in 2004 medley on Sept 11, 2004)

- Hit The Floor (Last played April 26, 2003)

- Easier To Run (Last played April 26, 2003)

- By Myself (Last played Oct 29, 2003)

- Figure.09 (Last played Sept 11, 2004)

- A.06 (Last played Sept 5, 2004) (Only played a few times)

- Nobody's Listening (Last played March 15, 2004 / last played in the 2004 medley on Sept 11, 2004)

- It's Goin' Down (Last played March 15, 2004 / last played in the 2004 medley on Sept 11, 2004)

- My December (Last played March 15, 2004 / piano version played in 2006 and early 2008)

- P5hng Me A*wy (Last played March 15, 2004)

- Hands Held High (Last played March 7, 2008 / Mike rapped both verses on Proj Rev 2008)

- In Between (Last played March 10, 2008)

- Reading My Eyes (Last played June 25, 2008)

- Valentine's Day (Last played June 27, 2008)

- Pushing Me Away (Last played Aug 21, 2008)

- Don't Stay (Last played Aug 24, 2008)

- In Pieces (Last played Aug 24, 2008)

- Wake (Last played March 22, 2008) / Wake 2.0 (Last played Aug 24, 2008)

- The Little Things Give You Away (Last played Aug 23, 2008)

- Wretches & Kings (Last played Feb 28, 2011)

- The Messenger (Last played Aug 31, 2011)

- Burning In The Skies (Last played Sept 23, 2011)

- No More Sorrow (Last played Sept 25, 2011)

Discuss!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for:

High Voltage (Remix) (Last played Sept 16, 2001)

Easier To Run (Last played April 26, 2003)

Figure.09 (Last played Sept 11, 2004)

Valentine's Day (Last played June 27, 2008)

The Little Things Give You Away (Last played Aug 23, 2008)

Wretches & Kings (Last played Feb 28, 2011)

But the song I am most dying to hear live is:

Pushing Me Away (Last played Aug 21, 2008)

It was one of my favourites on Hybrid Theory, and I've never been able to hear it live (in person).

P5hng Me A*w, Burning In The Skies, and TLTGYA!

Same as what I voted for, plus No More Sorrow. Didn't miss NMS when it was first dropped, but there wasn't really a lot of "heavy" MTM material...I'd honestly prefer NMS over Given Up at this point. Given Up is awful these days.

Wow this poll has a very surprising detail

I always thought that Figure 9 was the most acclaimed song among fans but the surprise is that P5HNG is the most voted song

I would kill to hear that live, one of my favorite songs

plus Mike is a better singer these days he would do a great job doing the breakdownbridge or whatever is that

BRING BACK P5hng Me A*wy & READING MY EYES FOR SOUNDWAVEE! YEAHHHH

Ah that'd be awesome. Reading My Eyes didn't ever get enough plays. 4 in Japan 2006 and 5 in Europe 2008. And dropped for Projekt Revolution 2008 for no reason. That's a really unique song and the band NAILS it. Mike's verses are so sick and Chester really rocks the bridge.

Same as what I voted for, plus No More Sorrow. Didn't miss NMS when it was first dropped, but there wasn't really a lot of "heavy" MTM material...I'd honestly prefer NMS over Given Up at this point. Given Up is awful these days.

Same here....didn't miss NMS when it was gone for a little bit but Given Up is struggling right now. You'd think it'd kick ass in the 2 spot after APFMH but it's a little rough. I think they should swap GU for NMS for a while. The long intro to NMS is great.

So many votes for Don't Stay, that honestly surprises me.

Me too. It was cool on PR08 (its last tour) but the band was pretty worn out from touring by that point on the MTM touring cycle so I definitely would have said drop it then. But I bet it would have been good on the 2009 tour (that setlist was great). I'm surprised there are so many fans of that song.

Also the #1 song has changed throughout the evening a lot. Don't Stay, TLTGYA, P5hng, etc. P5hng leading now is actually surprising since I didn't think that many people loved it as much as I do. My top 3 to see from this poll right now would be P5hng, Figure.09 and Reading My Eyes...shockingly all have a lot of votes.

Hear hear! Couldn't agree more! Chester either takes it WAY TOO EASY on that song who his voice just can't handle it. At least with NMS you get a high energy/tempo song that he do justice. As for the songs I voted for... Forgotten, Easier To Run, The Little Things Give You Away & Burning In The Sky. TLTGYA I've seen once, and would be nice to see what little twist they add to it, especially since that song is so big and means so much to them. The rest are all songs I love, and have not had the pleasure of seeing live. To be honest, in order for LP to truly wow and satisfy their hardcore fans is to not only have revolving sets, but also revolving songs on those sets as well. I think their excuse before was "they repeat sets on order to practice and put on a good show" and "samples and so on have to be pre-programmed in." At this point I'm sure they're fully capable of stacking their live gear to the point where any song could be played at any point. And I doubt they'll keep the same sets from Europe and USA for this tour cause Chester specifically said I'll Be Gone and Powerless will likely debut on this tour, not to mention Castle Of Glass

Edited by Erockk2121