LPU11 Coming Soon

Elaine

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I would love an LPU album full of B-sides, I think a few acoustic versions of their songs would be just as incredible.

Compromise.

Acoustic WITH B-Sides, a mixture!

How about Breaking the Habit? They haven't included that on an LPU CD for the last couple of years.

Breaking the Habit Piano Acoustic? :P

And they did. The demo on LPU9.

Edited by adaminator1

How about Breaking the Habit? They haven't included that on an LPU CD for the last couple of years.

Let me just quote a lyric which Chester wrote himself to sum up this quote and actually the whole LPU situation....

"I don't wanna be let down, I don't wanna live that life again, Don't wanna be lead down the same old road..."

I think it be cool to at least see one of the future LPU releases to be comprised of entirely new songs the guys recorded specifically for that years cd. Kind of like an EP in the vein of Papa Roach's Time For Annihilation and 12 Stones' The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday.

Here the video of this performance:

I was at that show... such a great performance. I think they should have done BTH in full piano version like this for the rest of the 2008 tour, or in future shows. It's a beautiful version of the song.

+1, I really wish they would have stayed in groove with what LPU9 had to offer. It was great, though I never really posted on the message boards :P

yeah it was a great message board with great people an lots of funny threads ^^

I just wish they had something worth purchasing the membership for at all. I loved the LPUX CD but other than that they didn't have anything relevant to my interests, so I never became a member. Meh.

What would make you want to join LPU11, as in merch and other things. Other people answer this too.