The Hunting Party Summer European Tour

SergSlim

Good news! Linkin Park will be bringing The Hunting Party Tour back to Europe in August and September to close out the album's touring cycle. This will be Linkin Park's first time playing in Europe in August since 2003, which means we will see some different shows this tour (aka not the same festivals like NovaRock, etc). We will continuously update this thread with show announcements for the tour as well as rumors on what other shows will be added to the tour.

2/24/15: "We are bringing The Hunting Party Tour to Moscow, Russia on August 29th and to Jamsa, Finland on August 31st, 2015. We look forward to seeing you there." -Mike
2/24/15: "Austria - We are headlining the 15th Frequency Festival at Green Park St. Polten. The festival takes place from August 20th to the 22nd. Stay tuned for more info on our headline date. See you soon." -Mike
2/24/15: Linkin Park has added the Roma, Italy show at Rock In Roma 2015 to their event page.
2/25/15: "We are bringing The Hunting Party Tour to Minsk, Belarus on August 27, 2015 and for the first time ever we are playing Rock in Roma in Italia on September 6th, 2015. See you soon." - Mike
3/3/15: The Polish promoter has confirmed a show in Rybnik, Poland for August 25th. "Poland - The Hunting Party Tour is coming to Rybnik at the Rybnik Stadium on August 25th. We cant wait to play for you guys. See you soon" - Rob" Also, a show in Berlin is rumored for September 3rd, 2015 at Stadion An der Alten Försterei.

3/25/15: "We are headlining @Pukkelpop 2015 in Belgium on August 20th.

Tickets go on sale April 15th: http://www.pukkelpop.be"

Confirmed Tour Dates:

2015.08.20 - Hasselt, Belgium, Kempische Steenweg, Pukkelpop

2015.08.22 - St. Pölten, Austria, Green Park, FM4 Frequency
2015.08.23 - Hockenheim, Germany, Rock 'n' Heim
2015.08.25 - Rybnik, Poland, Municipal Stadium
2015.08.27 - Minsk, Belarus, Minsk-Arena
2015.08.29 - Moscow, Russia, Olympiisky Arena
2015.08.31 - Jämsä, Finland, Himos Park
2015.09.03 - Berlin, Germany, Stadion An der Alten Försterei
2015.09.05 - Dusseldorf, Germany, Rock im Sektor
2015.09.06 - Roma, Italia, Ippodromo delle Capannelle, Rock In Roma

Who will be going to the shows?

Edited by Hahninator

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope for Italy :) There are already rumours about Rome, but there is nothing sure. If LP are really coming to Italy again, I hope for another city, not Rome, but it would be fine anyway, I just wanna see them again.

Edit

Rumours get stronger and stronger :D it's almost sure.

Edited by arasLP

Hopefully Pukkelpop festival in Belgium (August 20-22)!

LP has only been in this country twice, LP is scoring very high in #PKP15 wishlists, and they've been trying to get LP back here since 2012. Mike also knows the festival since he's been there with FM in 2005 (unfortunately I had to miss that one).

Fingers crossed!

Wow this came out of nowhere. Great call a few days ago on the "Russia and Belarus" will get announced soon thing. We'll keep all of this info in one thread for the tour instead of having 15 threads for the show announcements. Looks like they'll be playing some different places since the fall tour hit Germany, Germany, more Germany, other Germany, and also some Germany.

but now i see that the both shows which are safe...those are arena show?!?! :o why??? that's surprised me :P

but it looks like a big tour over 3-4 weeks if it really starts mid-August and ends in September.

Edited by marzo23

http://www.linkinpark.com/events/319353

The addresses of the venue on Google and the one on LP.com don't match completely. But in Google Maps the address on LP.com is like, a 4wheeler store or something. I don't see anything else near there except the venue. Weird.

this red-blue building is Himos Areena - https://www.google.com/maps/@61.881975,25.28735,3a,54.6y,320.11h,87.34t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1s_g6g84i8MLWZ3R_YmhMa3w!2e0

normal_himosareena2.jpg

I'm quite sure they won't play indoors here in Finland. I assume they are playing in the same set up outdoors which is used for several other festivals (Himos Festival for an example, here is a link to a photo gallery of that festival http://www.himosjuhannus.fi/fi/kuvagalleria/)

And here is an article in finnish where representative of the venue says something along these lines: "Our dream for a long time has been arranging a mega concert at the Himos Park area. We want to see how the area can handle this type of event. The Linkin Park concert will be the first one." http://www.rumba.fi/uutiset/jamsa-saa-kuuluja-vieraita-linkin-park-konsertoi-elokuussa-suomessa/