New OML Songs: Mike, Chester and Brad Perform @ Warner Bros

RogueSoul

Yeah, same for me. My expectations became depressive low after "heavy" release, but right now i'm getting a little excited again.

Anyway, we should wait before creating high expectations. The instrumental production can kill the music, the same as "heavy".

Was it ever confirmed they performed Invisible?

yes, a fan shared this info through an Instagram post

Yeah, same for me. My expectations became depressive low after "heavy" release, but right now i'm getting a little excited again.

Anyway, we should wait before creating high expectations. The instrumental production can kill the music, the same as "heavy".

One More Light was already confirmed by Mike to have a very minimalistic instrumental, I'd say pretty much like the way the performed it.

What about the instrumental killed "Heavy"? I like the instrumental more than the album version. If Chester hadn't tried to sound intentionally vulnerable and strained and just sung it the way he does live, and not featured Kiiara, the song would have been much better to me.

The music wasn't the problem though.

One more light is very touching, I know about the story behind, actually can't even remember if there's a LP song which brought tears to my eyes every time I listened to it. Magic. Absolutely love this stripped down version.

These snippets actually brought my interst back for the album. Heavy is easily the worst LP song there is, and the fact that it was said the album is like that made me decide I was not gonna buy it, but these songs sound very promising.