LPCatalog Releases 4 Alternate LP Mixes

BPERCY

Good day everyone!

Check out the latest news post from lpcatalog.com for 3 new France radio edits

of LP. The Catalyst, Burn It Down, and A Light That Never Comes all have noticeable

differences. Me and Mike from LPC really enjoy the edit of ALTNC which clocks in under 3 minutes and is the most different. Serg from LPC has also posted a Given Up instrumental for you!

Happy Holidays everyone!

Brennan Percy (BPERCY)

LPCatalog is an amazing and very useful site, thanks for archiving the releases all over the years and for the special exclusives.

Thanks Skipees!! Im just scanning the last 100 or so items from my collection to add to the catalog..900 items im up to now..crazy.. this post i made today reminds me of my fave post on LPL a few years back about the new faint demo i found randomly.

I will upload more france cdr rips in the near future..im hoping the LOATR and SOTD acetates are also different....fingers crossed

Edited by BPERCY

Thanks Skipees!! Im just scanning the last 100 or so items from my collection to add to the catalog..900 items im up to now..crazy.. this post i made today reminds me of my fave post on LPL a few years back about the new faint demo i found randomly.

I will upload more france cdr rips in the near future..im hoping the LOATR and SOTD acetates are also different....fingers crossed

Do you have this CD?

http://www.discogs.com/Various-The-FoundationThe-Future-Fall-2001-Sampler/release/2169922

It has a demo version of It's Goin' Down which would be nice to have in higher quality.

Do you have this CD?

http://www.discogs.com/Various-The-FoundationThe-Future-Fall-2001-Sampler/release/2169922

It has a demo version of It's Goin' Down which would be nice to have in higher quality.

Serg at LPC either has this or is in the proces of getting it... im not a big fan of compilations as a collector.. i have to draw the line somewhere..but i like when they have unique tracks like this....

How does this constitute as a ''new'' Linkin Park track?

Sorry for ruining your X-mas Geki!

They don't. The title is basically sensationalism, but the songs are still pretty cool to have anyway lol.

All these links are videos made after this post....and most people never heard these versions , so they are technically new to many ears globally. Thanks