Minutes to Midnight Vinyl Sept 29th

hahninator

Our resident expert on releases, martinez, has brought it to our attention that Linkin Park will be releasing a Minutes to Midnight picture vinyl on September 29th. The tracklisting for the vinyl features No Roads Left.

mtm.jpg

The vinyl has appeared as a preorder on both Amazon ($24.98) and eBay, with the barcode 0093624912118, which if you Google shows you that this specific barcode was originally going to be a One More Light vinyl release. Some sites show a release date for September for that OML vinyl, but it appears to now be full steam ahead on Minutes to Midnight instead.

We are anticipating an announcement or confirmation from Linkin Park on the upcoming release.

Thank you Mark for calling me that, but I'm not such a big expert on that. :P

I/Mike should have posted this on LPC last week when we knew about it... we were too busy with memorials page....

Everyone who follow the pre-order of the OML vinyl, they also knew about that too.

Is this the first time No Roads Left is available on vinyl? Only LP vinyl I actually have is OML, might grab this one too.

Yes, as far as I'm aware, it's the first time NRL is available on vinyl. It's also the main reason I'm buying this because I already own MTM on vinyl.

I wonder if the version of NRL included will be the original 2007 version that we got, or the version released in 2013 with the different mix. I have the MTM Tour Edition CD with NRL on it, the original 2007 mix.

I wonder if the version of NRL included will be the original 2007 version that we got, or the version released in 2013 with the different mix. I have the MTM Tour Edition CD with NRL on it, the original 2007 mix.

If they're consistent, I'd expect the newer mixes of SOTD/NRL on this one. They've used the SOTD alternate mix consistently since the song was released on Rock Band 3 in 2012.

If they're consistent, I'd expect the newer mixes of SOTD/NRL on this one. They've used the SOTD alternate mix consistently since the song was released on Rock Band 3 in 2012.

Man that would be such a shame. They're both inferior IMO. Especially NRL. The way the drum beat keeps going after the rest of the music stops right before the second chorus is so off putting and awkward. Wtf were they even thinking?

Man that would be such a shame. They're both inferior IMO. Especially NRL. The way the drum beat keeps going after the rest of the music stops right before the second chorus is so off putting and awkward. Wtf were they even thinking?

I agree, the 2007 versions are way better. I hate the other mixes.

I think it would be awesome and appropriate if they put the Chester version of NRL on this. I doubt they will, but I think everyone would enjoy that.

To be honest, I wouldn't. We have a lot of Chester tracks, but it was also Mike that made this one stand out.

To be honest, I wouldn't. We have a lot of Chester tracks, but it was also Mike that made this one stand out.

They could give us Chester's vocal take on LPU 17 or something. It would be weird to put it on this vinyl. I agree.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On this vinyl it says "Made in the E.U."

22499755_272260406617507_54079787318368022582655_183060022263532_124873563220580

And on this image it says "Manufactured in CZ.."

91ICUgrL6pL._SL1500_.jpg

So that means there are two versions and that's why there are two different release dates?

Edited by martinez