LPU Video Chat With Joe 1/26/11

LPxDC

Joe has never stricken me as one for chats. Especially video chats.

It's because he doesn't take any of the questions seriously (I think it was him, a LPU8/9 chat with either Mike or Joe wasn't taking any of the questions seriously)

It's because he doesn't take any of the questions seriously (I think it was him, a LPU8/9 chat with either Mike or Joe wasn't taking any of the questions seriously)

Definitely wasn't Mike since Mike gives more new/exclusive/informative actually cool information to the fans during 1 LPU chat than all 5 other members combined in a 4 year span of chats.

Mike is LEGIT with the chats. Joe is usually not very good. Chester stayed like 2 hours late one time to chat. He was only supposed to be there for an hour and stayed for like 3. GOOD man doing that, I am very impressed. Rob's pre-MTM chat was the worst one in HISTORY (the one where he revealed "Drum Song" as a working title). The fans were so pissed because there was NO info anywhere on the LP CD, it was a dry period in time for news, we had absolutely nothing....and Rob didn't give us anything lol. Well, except that song title that later was confirmed to be legit. Who knew!: P

Don't really recall any solid Brad, Joe or Phoenix chats. Mike and Chester are very good. Maybe the video chats will give us more information.