AmpLive's Original Remix of "PLC.4 MIE HÆD"

McArt

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very cool! It has a few small similarities as far as samples go, but overall I would hardly even classify this as a demo of "Plc.4 Mie Hæd," it's pretty much a different remix entirely. Even Zion's verse was re-recorded on the final version.

First i wanted to reply "OMG" but after listening the track, i've changed my mind in "MEH"

Also:

But overall I would hardly even classify this as a demo of "Plc.4 Mie Hæd," it's pretty much a different remix entirely. Even Zion's verse was re-recorded on the final version.

And yes, changing the topic title right now

Very cool! It has a few small similarities as far as samples go, but overall I would hardly even classify this as a demo of "Plc.4 Mie Hæd," it's pretty much a different remix entirely. Even Zion's verse was re-recorded on the final version.

Funny, but haven't you in essence defined it as a demo by your description? Just remember - By Myself from the Raw Power promo, Mike's vocal track was different than the final track; Untitled was completely redone from top to bottom for the most part to become In The End; Now I See varies only slightly from With You in regards to the mix - and all of these are commonly classified as demos for the same exact reasons you've denied this track to be a 'demo'.

You're alive!!!!!!

:lol:

That I am - been super busy tho. Now have a masters in advanced games computing, thus solidfying my geek status. Also work as a professional web dev guy ^_^ woot.

BTW not being able to post on this forum with firefox is hella annoying... lol.

Still trying to decide if this is actually a demo or just a remix used in a live show or something. Does he reply to tweets or anything...?

That I am - been super busy tho. Now have a masters in advanced games computing, thus solidfying my geek status. Also work as a professional web dev guy ^_^ woot.

BTW not being able to post on this forum with firefox is hella annoying... lol.

Still trying to decide if this is actually a demo or just a remix used in a live show or something. Does he reply to tweets or anything...?

I honestly thought you were really dead....no offense :) Reuuniiited and it feeeels so goooood.

Great remix though. I like this one, but not as much as the reanimation one.