Linkin Park To Perform In Russia

LPxDC

According to the Facebook of 102.1 The Edge (Dallas), Linkin Park are to perform in Russia. This is most likely in conjunction with what Mike Shinoda said in the LPU Chat about performing in Russia for the Transformers 3 premiere.

SOURCE

Thanks to D_Shinoda12 on Twitter for the tip.

UPDATE: From a press release:

In celebration of Paramount Pictures' TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON, Linkin Park will perform a special outdoor concert at Vasilyevsky Spusk of the Red Square in Moscow - with the Kremlin and St. Basil's Basilica as the backdrop - on June 23rd at 9PM. The 3D Michael Bay film will open the Moscow International Film Festival on the same night.

See the rest of the press release HERE

Watch a video of Phoenix & Brad announcing the show HERE

Find the Show Roll Call topic here.

They are doing a fly-away contest. Listen for a chance to win the grand prize for 2 people to fly to russia, stay in a hotel, see LP, see the premiere of TF3, and fly home. If I win I'll let you know how it goes :)

Oh, great. That probably means this'll be one of those shows that they try to keep secret and won't make an official announcement about, and subsequently any information about the show is going to be a pain in the ass to find.

I hope someone from LPL wins just for the sheer fact that we might not get any information about this show otherwise.

Well guys, still no official news of event??

---------------

Oh, great. That probably means this'll be one of those shows that they try to keep secret and won't make an official announcement about, and subsequently any information about the show is going to be a pain in the ass to find.

I hope someone from LPL wins just for the sheer fact that we might not get any information about this show otherwise.

:/