LPU Launches "LPU Auctions"

LPxDC

From the LPU Facebook

They've been a big hit at the Summit's, and members who couldn't attend have been asking us to do them online... so we're excited to finally announce http://lpuauctions.com/. We'll be auctioning off all sorts of rare and unique LP gear exclusively to LPU members. The first auction starts this Friday. Take a look at some of the items, and register now.

Excited? Is anyone going to try to bid on anything? Sound off in the thread!

just had a look. The HT tshirt looked cool, until i saw the minimum bid: $70!!!?!! Fuck that, even if it is signed.

Jesus, talk about expensive. Bit of a crappy auction where everything has a set price. <_<

Those shirts routinely fetch those kind of prices in eBay auctions. In terms of LP-related shirts, the only ones that I can think of that are worth more are Grey Daze shirts.

Wow, I got that Signed Minutes to Midnight Promotional Poster... Didn't even know that it might cost so much. Got it at the LPST auction. I liked those more than this auction :)

If I had extra money I'd consider buying Live In Texas Canadian Plaque.

The amount that people are paying for some of this stuff is mental, and I'm a collector.

Callin me cookoo :P? j/k

But yeah especially the drumsticks...WOW have these people heard of eBay? $20 all day :P

Still I ain't joining just to get the Plaque HA!!

Callin me cookoo :P ? j/k

But yeah especially the drumsticks...WOW have these people heard of eBay? $20 all day :P

Still I ain't joining just to get the Plaque HA!!

Hahaha. The drum sticks are what im mainly talking about. Same with the Signed book. I got that book for $11 including shipping (Huge bargin considering it was shipped from Englad).

Yeah, $20-$35 and they are usually used :P

I'm not hating on the idea, i love it. Just the people who are bidding are going a bit over the top.