Linkin Park to play in new Rock Coast Festival in Spain?

Yucker

The organization of this new festival had announce that famous international bands will be playing there, such as Lenny Kravitz, Linkin Park or Red Hot Chili Peppers.

This festival will take place in Tenerife (Canary Islands) from May 24th to 26th and will host around 80-100k people. This morning, fans found this link on the festival's website:

http://www.rockcoastfestival.com/linkin-park

The festival's Facebook page can be found here. The last time LP played in Spain was the Madrid show in November 2010.

Thoughts?

Edited by Hahninator

No hay información disponible :lol:

They rumored RHCP or LP? I just read about Anthony Kiedis being injured and they had to postpone their tour, i don't know how long it will be delayed.

RHCP was supposed to play here this month but it was pushed to March/April. So only a few months break for RHCP.

if they really go to spain i should attend. or maybe in USA.. btw im interested on watch them outside brazil :)

Then the place to watch LP outside of your own country (unless you're already there) is......

Germany.

Those fucking people go nuts for LP. That's like the LP world HQ for fans....blows the US shows out of the water. I know Brazil is really epic too but go to Germany or even Rock am Ring (damn) and you'll get an incredible experience.

Then the place to watch LP outside of your own country (unless you're already there) is......

Germany.

Those fucking people go nuts for LP. That's like the LP world HQ for fans....blows the US shows out of the water. I know Brazil is really epic too but go to Germany or even Rock am Ring (damn) and you'll get an incredible experience.

ohh ok... so i will see what i can do... lets go together to germany??

Germany.

You need to go to a show in the uk the croweds are awesome here to you cant tell unless you see it for your self

A dutch radio station has confirmed that the contract between linkin park and the pinkpop festival are almost signed. Which would make sense, the 2 confirmed headliners of pinkpop attract a lot of older people(springsteen and the cure), so linkin park would be a big name for 'more younger people'. If this is true, they will be (maybe co) headlining the same day soundgarden is playing..maybe chester will perform hunger strike with them? would be awesome.

Edited by frank