Bug Report

"Welcome back; your last visit was: Nov 25 2009, 07:46 PM"

wtf? Is this wrong for everyone?

The "last visit" thing refers to the last time you logged in. If you have the site set to remember your password/automatically log you in, that date won't change until you log out/clear your cookies and cache.

The reason the login panel wasn't effective on the site was because it was a direct code copy from the forum. All that would do is just result in an extra login form for the forum. That's why when you clicked on submit, it brought you right to the forum.

If you would actually like to be able to login the site aswell, you will need an actual backend on the site.

Yeah, and that back end isn't coming just yet, so that's a fail on my part. As for the last visit thing, Astat is right. If you don't log out there is no scripting we can do to fix that. If you want it to be up to date, log out every once and a while and it takes cares it.

Reanimation Forum Theme:

Editing Thread Title by clicking and holding its name - Text is black on dark background. Impossible to read.

EDIT:

QUOTE in News post doesn't work on the main page of the site. Only in Forum.

I found a small bug.

In the top navigation menu for the website, the forum link is

http://lplive.net/forum

If you are a web developer, you will know what I'm talking about. If you aren't a web developer, you will think I'm crazy. But if you do some research, what I'm about to say is true.

This is known as a redirect link. If you were to add a "/" at the end of the link, it will become a direct link. Links with a trailing slash will load significantly faster in browsing. Just something small I noticed. Will take about two seconds to fix. If you have a fast connection, it won't matter. This is mostly for the users still running on slow connections.

http://lplive.net/forum -> http://lplive.net/forum/

VIP members have everything in BLUE, not only "VIP" word itself.

Hey Serg.

Can be fixed in the admincp.

Members -> Member Groups -> Manage User Groups -> Administrator -> Edit Group -> Group Formatting Suffix

The following should be in that box.

</span>

Assuming that all the ranks still have the same permissions that I set when I installed the forum, you should be able to change this as an admin. The reason the blue faded down into the text was because the span code wasn't closed.

^^ Working on that...apparently we have a glitch and trying to get it fixed with a new form. In the meantime, you can email those here if you want.

Mark had me email them to him yesterday.

Legend is right, I can't post in the shoutbox either.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...