30 Second Snippet Of Burn It Down

LPxDC

The radio station Sonic 102.9 has uploaded a 30 second snippet of Burn It Down, after much anticipation what are your thoughts on the song so far? Was it what you expected? With the song to premiere next Monday, with album details to soon surface, are you excited yet? Do you think Burn It Down will sound just like the rest of the album? Sound off in the thread!

You can listen to the snippet HERE

Credit: LPAssociation

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too early to tell, but sounds like my prediction of meteora meets a thousand suns was correct on this track, it's kind of like a mesh of meteora, dead by sunrise, and the signature bass of a thousand suns, I like it! My next prediction from this clip will be that this won't necessarily be any new genre buster, but just a comfortable record, while at the same time, being epic in the Linkin Park sense, which is similar to what the band has been saying anyway!

Wow holy shit there are a lot of guests lurking. Welcome to LPL kids! Our server probably won't die!

But man, I'm really liking that track. It's a lot more electronic than I expected, considering what Chester and Mike have said in interviews, but damn it's a good sound.

Too early to tell, but sounds like my prediction of meteora meets a thousand suns was correct on this track, it's kind of like a mesh of meteora, dead by sunrise, and the signature bass of a thousand suns, I like it! My next prediction from this clip will be that this won't necessarily be any new genre buster, but just a comfortable record, while at the same time, being epic in the Linkin Park sense, which is similar to what the band has been saying anyway!

I really think they are going to pull off the idea of mashing up all the albums into this new sound for Album 5. It's almost too much to take in. Big interview with Chester, 30sec snippet, song titles and some description of the sound. It's great, but overwhelming lol. I hope we get some sort of LPTV soon! (in color!)

I like what I've heard, even if it sounds very dancy so far. Need to listen to the full song for judgment.

Also....I just have a weird feeling, as I'm both happy and dissapointed at the same time. Happy to have finally get a snippet, but....disappointed to have listened to it! :lol: After those 2/3 weeks of waiting, I should probably have wait until monday for the full song. Oh well....ahah

Edited by Qwerty18

I listened to it without headphones. It was nice.

I listened to it with headphones. It was pure sex.

Its too early to say completely, but I like it. =)

I am assuming when I go get my headphones, it will be "pure sex." For now... I wait. Sounds good though, REALLY EXCITED!