Linkin Park's New Single To Be Called "Burn It Down" April 16th Release Date

Mofamike

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I pretty much had it solved aside from some of the lines. Tried to save, couldn't log in, lost my work =] Fuck that shit.

Anyway, the left side is all the red stuff and is basically an outline of half a face. Looks like chester's head shape. The right side is all the white and lines shining out towards the upper right.

Edited by Xerosnake90

Anyone know the glitch yet? You can have the puzzle instantly solved for you, with a timer, it depends on where you live, to when you can start a new puzzle. Mine has 3 hours, in 3 hours, it will be 12 here.

From GoldFire over at LPA

Okay so I'm a Javascript programmer and just looked through the code. If you want to solve the puzzle automatically, do the following:

1. Click on the LP logo in the bottom left.

2. Enter "SUDO SOLVE()" without the quotes.

3. View the source of the page, search for "sudo", and copy the string of numbers that are to the right of "var sudo =".

4. Paste that number as the password and watch the magic.

There you go.

Okay so I'm a Javascript programmer and just looked through the code. If you want to solve the puzzle automatically, do the following:

3. View the source of the page, search for "sudo", and copy the string of numbers that are to the right of "var sudo =".

There you go.

Yes! Thanks :lol:

There you go.

LOL, Warner sucks.

So still no snippet until we solve a second one? :(

Nope. Once you complete the puzzle or do instant solve or whatever, there is a timer shown in the top right corner of the puzzle. Once the countdown is finished, I assume you can either solve another puzzle, or maybe something else will happen, such as hear an audio clip or something. But once you can solve another puzzle, you can then hear a snippet of the song.

Mine says 3:30 PST. Maybe that's the next time the puzzle opens for us. Does that mean AM? 'Cause that's pretty early here.

I have no idea. That's going to be 4:30am my time, so I won't be able to check until I get up for class. Though it might be to be fair to the international fans.

look. http://s1.directupload.net/images/120406/4vnbe6x5.png

I think we get the cover. We have one of 12 parts. on the top right. is one of this 12 boxes white.

sixteen*

It's probably the cover, yeah. Interesting. Chester hasn't been on a single cover since...Leave Out All the Rest, I believe. And the only previous one to feature just him was Given Up.