Linkin Park's New Single To Be Called "Burn It Down" April 16th Release Date

Mofamike

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, everything is so hush-hush. As soon as we get a new LPTV, I'll start to believe.

Can I also just say how nice it is to read through this forum when compared to another LP related forum that shall remain nameless.

Sick of having to scroll past ridiculous signatures and 80% worth of comments unrelated to the actual topic :angry:

Thanks LPLive for not being that other site!

maybe for another song, just like they did with Waiting For The End?

this, or perhaps something came up and they rescheduled it for this week. Which could mean the song may be released a week later, which could help to understand why the April 16th-ish date was removed.

Edited by HybridThe0ry97

I think the new song will have some parts close to Iridescent, with a chorus like "Let it Goooooo, Let it gooooo" but harder, stronger and also close to New Divide, so my guess something of Iridescent-New Divide theme :)

I think the new song will have some parts close to Iridescent, with a chorus like "Let it Goooooo, Let it gooooo" but harder, stronger and also close to New Divide, so my guess something of Iridescent-New Divide theme :)

I think it'll feature Justin Bieber.. That's the only logical progression to LP's future the way the have been with their careers the past two years