[DL] 24.10.2003 Tokyo, JP (Night 1 of 3) (FLAC)

hahninator

Back in October 2003, Linkin Park headlined Toyko's Nippon Budokan for THREE shows in a row, which is still the only time they have performed a three night stand at a venue in the band's history. And this miiiiight be the tour stop where Mike passed out drunk and lost the rest of the band. Sounds like a fun time in Tokyo! Plus, show 2 featured 'My December' and show 3 got it too, as well as 'Nobody's Listening'.

Felipe and Bartek have posted Source 4 of show number 1 (show page here) on DIME for your enjoyment. The more common source from this show is Source 2 (Sylph Records), which has some audible screaming throughout it. With this download, they are also bringing awareness to the fact that many sources from years ago are still missing. They are looking for (and we are too) Source 3, the Rozy Project FLAC audio. There's also a Yokohama 2003 source missing.

Highlights from this show include a very passionate Japanese crowd, a new guitar intro to 'Numb' (which we would love to see in 2013....), and a fan that was brought up on stage during the bridge of 'A Place For My Head'.

The full video of this show can also be seen here:

DOWNLOAD:

DIME [FLAC]

Show page

Enjoy!

Yep give it time to download and someone will get an alternate download up soon I'm sure. If there's not one in a few days I'll upload it for you.

Thanks for this. I didn't have this source - only had 2 (which wasn't that enjoyable due to the screaming) and the video rip.

Interesting. I haven't seen it anywhere for download and I never had it, but that doesn't mean anything haha. I wonder who all had it...

I had it too. Got it with the bunch of 2007 Japan shows.

EDIT: It wouldn't surprise if that drinking incident was actually in 2001. If you watch the Live in Texas special everyone seems to know them.

I thought the FTI book mentioning it had a clue it was 2003. Maybe I am wrong.

And no it wasn't a festival in 2003, they just sold out 2 nights and added a third I believe. Initially I believe the announcement was just for 2.

I thought the FTI book mentioning it had a clue it was 2003. Maybe I am wrong.

And no it wasn't a festival in 2003, they just sold out 2 nights and added a third I believe. Initially I believe the announcement was just for 2.

is that supposed to go into the LP Record books, being at a arena for 3 days straight.... ROFL

No, it says 'I wanna heal' liberated 10.24.2003

Transfered on 06.10.2007

I guess Fifek was the first one who got it back then and he is who wrote the TXT file. Pretty sure he was wrong when wrote 'I wanna heal' because there is no any liberated bootleg from this show called 'I wanna heal''

It has to be "Nothing To Loose" then. Fifek had it listed as CDR in his list, so if he ripped it he mislabeled it. I remember than one coming out much later than "I Wanna Feel", the time sounds about right. If I remember right there are even 2 rips of this CD, one from Fifek and the other from Chesterchaz cause they obtained the CD's around the same time.

I had the exact same version as you Joe. The one transferred by Fifek. He must have labeled it wrong because it's the Source 2 audio (Nothing to Loose). lol @ the Japanese. Should be Nothing to Lose, not Nothing to Loose.

I wonder if Chesterchaz will upload his rip for us so we can compare them. They probably are almost identical though. But yes Fifek's name is wrong, just disregard it and relabel it as the Nothing to Loose source.