Unlisted Fort Minor Performance - 5/12/06

hahninator

http://lplive.net/fortminor.php

While browsing through my computer I found a random Where'd You go live file and then discovered that we have an unlisted Fort Minor performance.

http://www.lpassociation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21856

"Fort Minor, along with Holly Brook, will be performing "Where'd You Go?" live at the KIIS FM Radio Station in Los Angeles this Friday, May the twelfth. The rendition will be broadcast on 102.7FM and Kiisfm.com on Tuesday, May 16th during JoJo's Show at 7PM PT, so tune in!"

5/12/06, Guitar Center Studios @ KIIS FM, Los Angeles, CA

http://lplive.net/personal/mark/fm/

Download the Where'd You Go performance mp3 and also the full interview they did with Mike (plus the performance) in a FortMinorWorld.com mp3 as well in the link above. We'll add this to the live guide shortly.

• 3 weeks later...

MTV Overdrive performance is what I posted about in the "submit corrections" thread. The "enchanted red forest" performance hahaha. RTN, Believe Me, Petrified, High Road for MTV.com. And we can't figure the date out :(

And since this applies to the thread (unlisted FM performances), we are missing the Fuse Daily Download performance of Where'd You Go on May 1st, 2006 (same day as TRL, they did 2 shows in 1 day).

So that would be two performances right there that we are missing.

MTV Overdrive performance is what I posted about in the "submit corrections" thread. The "enchanted red forest" performance hahaha. RTN, Believe Me, Petrified, High Road for MTV.com. And we can't figure the date out :(

And since this applies to the thread (unlisted FM performances), we are missing the Fuse Daily Download performance of Where'd You Go on May 1st, 2006 (same day as TRL, they did 2 shows in 1 day).

So that would be two performances right there that we are missing.

Can you upload Where'd You Go?

By the way, I think you should mention the videos we have of Fort Minor's Summer Sonic performances in the show page.

- Remember The Name (???)

- It's Goin' Down (LPU/FMM)

- Where'd You Go (feat. Chester) (LPU/FMM)

- Where'd You Go (feat. Chester) (MTV Japan)

- Believe Me (MTV Japan)

- Petrified (MTV Japan) - not broadcasted in the same day as Where'd You Go and Believe Me

- Believe Me/Interview (MTV Japan's Summer Sonic 06 Interview Special)

Edited by lpliveusername

• 4 months later...