KROQ Kevin & Bean's Breakfast Recordings

luki9875

The broadcast of KROQ's Kevin & Bean's Breakfast Show is over and you can listen to it here once again, if you missed it.

KROQ posted also review about the show which took place on September 7th at the Paramount Studios in Los Angeles.

The show page can be found here.

LPPanther adds: There are two versions. The first is the full show with the interviews and the songs, tracked and tagged (commercials have been edited out). The second is just the songs with nothing else. These are all 320kbps mp3s and the quality of the radio broadcast was surprisingly VERY good!

For the full version, click here.

For just the songs, click here.

Enjoy! What were your thoughts on the show? Favorite track?

Thanks to Teagan, michalangelo, LPPanther and LPFreak64 for the download links.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the links ^^ I f just listened to WID yet, but you can clearly tell that the voices are edited a lot. I'm wondering wether they reworked the whole vocals, because there's a lot of editing to hear, or if chesters performance was that bad?! Did someone attend the show and can report about it?

I gotta listen to the other songs now but I'm excited about the first 'real' recording!

edit: WFTE sounds less edited to me. perhaps because they don't have a lot of standard loops of the vocals atm :D

Edited by NiKmaN

I think Iridescent was very awesome, though when all of the guys were singing together, there was one of them singing totally wrong, lol. It was kinda cute though and didn't change, that the song was pure awesomeness. I'm suprised how incredibly good Mikes vocals have been.

Edited by Teagan

I say thank you so much, too.

I was so excited for this shit. And everything I can say: The songs are really amazing live.

Great!

I have to say that after several times that I listened to the new record I am very happy with it

Edited by FS84

Hmm. Everything except the gang vocals on The Catalyst was pitch perfect. I wonder how much they edited it.

If it is fo realz though, hands down, they really improved a lot on the singing since the last time.

No matter how good they sing, I think that the performances from ATS so far have been very solid, a pleasure to listen to.

Enjoy folks, I made sure to record these in the best possible quality for you guys!

It sounds great, but why the hell is it in Mono? Did you record it this way or is that an encoding mistake? The Catalyst is the only song in Stereo!

Interview 4 is also cut is it?

It sounds great, but why the hell is it in Mono? Did you record it this way or is that an encoding mistake? The Catalyst is the only song in Stereo!

What i've downloaded is stereo, "just the songs".

Did you downloaded the full version?

Edited by Malvarr

Well damn. It's an encoding error. I will fix it here in a little bit, I've still got the lossless WAV file in stereo.