[DL] Dead By Sunrise Berlin & Hamburg

BlackChester

since nobody is really recognizing my posts in the news

I recorded both shows, Berlin and Hamburg

I have no time to upload the Lossless versions and I don't want so seed them right now

that's why I share the mp3 versions in 320 kb/s

the setlists can be checked on the show pages or in the news

here are the download Links

Berlin: http://blackchester.de/music/dbsberlin27feb10.zip

Hamburg: http://blackchester.de/music/dbshamburg28feb10.zip

Awesome thanks for the shows. It's really good to see more DBS stuff seeing the light of day.

On a side note, all of you could be less insensitive on the constructive criticism/input... Not all of us are tapers and know the ins and outs of how the venue sound affects bootlegs. It's even more confusing with all the DSPs floating around. I figured this would go without saying... I think it should be less about "owning", and more about educating and trying to keep the members here around.... Last I checked he wasn't being rude, just frank. There's no reason to be rude in return.

This is not just a live guide anymore, it's a community and a general website for Linkin Park and their related endeavors... Not everyone is a taper/collector.

On a side note, all of you could be less insensitive on the constructive criticism/input... Not all of us are tapers and know the ins and outs of how the venue sound affects bootlegs. It's even more confusing with all the DSPs floating around. I figured this would go without saying... I think it should be less about "owning", and more about educating and trying to keep the members here around.... Last I checked he wasn't being rude, just frank. There's no reason to be rude in return.

This is not just a live guide anymore, it's a community and a general website for Linkin Park and their related endeavors... Not everyone is a taper/collector.

well put, thank you!

Awesome thanks for the shows. It's really good to see more DBS stuff seeing the light of day.

And on that note, none of the independent tapers have to share anything with the community, they do so because they want to, and its not easy work from the sounds of it. Being constructive in criticism is one thing, being condescending and rude is another.

After all, being nice gets you more stuff in the future.

btw what might be interesting for all of you.. I'll work on my videos for BOTH shows tomorrow

I mean I might finish working on them tomorrow, but my internet is too slow to upload

all of them at once.. so you'll might see the first 2 tomorrow and the rest along the week ;)

@cyro I can really understand your point

oh, and not to forget:

thank you blackchester aswell as michaelangelo in the other topic. it's you guys who keep this site entertaining (along with all the productive staff members of course) and i really do worship your effort you put into taping AND sharing.

great job!