Dead By Sunrise - Berlin Audio

nkramar

Many thanks to michalangelo for such a quick turnaround to provide us with a great tape from the Berlin show!

The show is available via torrent below and will subsequently be offered via other mirrors (direct download, megaupload, etc) as people are able to download and re-upload elsewhere, so be patient - We'll get this out to all who want it.

For now, here's a MP3 SAMPLE of Walking in Circles.

*DIME torrent inactive due to seeding issues but has been reseeded to demonoid, LINK HERE.

Mediafire archive (MP3 format): LINK

Be sure to thank michalangelo for this... He's working on very little sleep to get this out so soon!

michalangelo thank you so much for this recording, I was there beside blackchester and it was so fucking awesome :)

I checked the sample and the quality seems to be pretty nice, I could upload this to any filehoster via my server when the download is ready so if you need help say it :)

Completely unlistenable except for the last two songs due to the left channel being almost twice as loud as the right - Totally buried in the red and distorted.

Thanks for trying anyway though.

Completely unlistenable except for the last two songs due to the left channel being almost twice as loud as the right - Totally buried in the red and distorted.

Well hey, it beats that Devore, CA (2004) show I recorded via microphone -> house phone -> cell phone.

Ah, to be young and stupid again.

:lol:

It's off by 3 dB, hardly what I'd call unlistenable.

Overreact much?

Anyway, thanks for releasing, will give it a listen later. :)

anyone seading this? i'm stuck at 99.6 % and there are no seeds :S thanks anyway :)

I have to re-up the torrent. Imagine i was transferring and uploading it after i got back from Germany. If you're tired with no sleep mistakes happen. sorry in advance

I'll upload MINE today, after I finished editing BOTH shows Berlin and Hamburg

just came back from school, was home tonight at 2 am, thanks mike for sharing the show

stay tuned for my tapes I'll even upload both Delta Fiasco Shows

haha i wonder if you could control yourself this time around LOL if not itll be funny to hear you sing again offkey again LLOLOL