07.10.2009 - Hamburg, Germany

Dead By Sunrise is playing their second big show, this time at a "Delta Radio" secret show in Hamburg, Germany at the Grünspan. About 20 people from LPLive are at the show, so we hope the crowd is really good for this one.

EDIT: The setlist is in, thanks to Nameless for sending me a text message! Same setlist as Las Vegas it seems.

Setlist:

01. Crawl Back In

02. Condemned

03. The Morning After

04. Fire

05. Let Down

06. Walking In Circles

07. Too Late

08. The End Of The World

09. My Suffering

10. Inside Of Me

11. 20 Eyes (The Misfits cover)

Solid setlist but they are only playing 40 minutes...I wonder if they'll ever extend the set?

EDIT: Some videos have already surfaced!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think they need to switch WIC with Too Late. Idk why i think thatd be better. If we got this setlist at Ulalume i would not be disappointed . Also switch MA with Inside of Me. Idk why i keep thinkin they should switch song order lmao. But yeah. I cant wait. Hopefully we got some tapers at show lmaoooo. Im glad they are even playing Morning After, cuz if u think about it, its supposed to be a bonus track...

okay listen. Chester came out before the show to tell us it'll start a bit late and then took plenty of photos with fans and gave autographs and stuff.

The performance was great and Chester was amazing, you could really see that he was happy and into his music. the crowd was really nice and there was much respect for DBS, even from the people who didn't really know them. You'll hear a lot of stories from LPL-members, just wait until they come home ^^ Was nice to see you guys, really good and "intense" show

Edited by NiKmaN

Just came back home! Here’s my lil review:

At 14:00 I arrived at the train station in Hamburg, and met AndOne, Fabio, AlexonlyAlex and Jacrid. We were sitting there for like an hour until we met SpikeMinoda and went to the „Saturn“ to buy some batteries (lol). Inside there, we played the Out of Ashes CD over some test-soundsystems, quite funny^^

Then we went to the Reeperbahn by train and on the way to the Grünspan we saw three members of Julien-K in a car, they actually made photos of us, and of course we made some pictures, too. In front of the venue there were only few people waiting (at around 17:00), so we drank a beer^^

Like an hour later, suddenly, waiting for the doors to open, Chester came out! Suddenly he stood there, first we didn’t even notice! He was standing there saying stuff like they had technical difficulties and the show was pushed back, like 15 minutes (lol).

Then he just stood there in front of the Grünspan (with Pooch) signing stuff and let everyone make a picture with him! He stood there for like 15 minutes! I got a LPLIVE-sign signed (Pooch didn’t want to sign anything), Nameless got his Out of Ashes CD signed and pretty much all of us made a picture with him. How incredible was that?! Better than any M&G so far…

Then we stood there again, waiting. BlackChester, Janek and Dr.Biggy arrived. NikMaN was also there. There was a LPU meeting point and finally they started checking our IDs and gave us tickets (looking nice!). Then we had to wait again and finally we were let into the venue. Best thing was, there were NO security-checks at all! They just looked at our tickets and let us in!!

Inside, after buying a beer, the show finally started at about 21:00. It was a great small venue, very intimate. The show started and bang! It was intense! Same setlist, but it was fucking awesome. AlexonlyAlex, SpikeMinoda and Teagan made it to the front row. Lots of cell phones and digicams making pictures and photos (be prepared, there will be a lot of Youtube stuff I bet!).

During the second or third song Chester went to the crowd, it was amazing. I was holding his hand, lol! Before Let Down started I screamed LET DOWN and Chester said something like “Who said that!” Great moment! The show was short but fuckin incredible. Spike got a setlist, a drumstick and 2 guitar-picks, wtf!

After the show everyone got a free DBS Live In Hamburg poster and we made a biiiiiig LPLive group photo and went back to the train station. Amazing day!

Just came back home! Here's my lil review:

At 14:00 I arrived at the train station in Hamburg, and met AndOne, Fabio, AlexonlyAlex and Jacrid. We were sitting there for like an hour until we met SpikeMinoda and went to the „Saturn" to buy some batteries (lol). Inside there, we played the Out of Ashes CD over some test-soundsystems, quite funny^^

Then we went to the Reeperbahn by train and on the way to the Grünspan we saw three members of Julien-K in a car, they actually made photos of us, and of course we made some pictures, too. In front of the venue there were only few people waiting (at around 17:00), so we drank a beer^^

Like an hour later, suddenly, waiting for the doors to open, Chester came out! Suddenly he stood there, first we didn't even notice! He was standing there saying stuff like they had technical difficulties and the show was pushed back, like 15 minutes (lol).

Then he just stood there in front of the Grünspan (with Pooch) signing stuff and let everyone make a picture with him! He stood there for like 15 minutes! I got a LPLIVE-sign signed (Pooch didn't want to sign anything), Nameless got his Out of Ashes CD signed and pretty much all of us made a picture with him. How incredible was that?! Better than any M&G so far…

Then we stood there again, waiting. BlackChester, Janek and Dr.Biggy arrived. NikMaN was also there. There was a LPU meeting point and finally they started checking our IDs and gave us tickets (looking nice!). Then we had to wait again and finally we were let into the venue. Best thing was, there were NO security-checks at all! They just looked at our tickets and let us in!!

Inside, after buying a beer, the show finally started at about 21:00. It was a great small venue, very intimate. The show started and bang! It was intense! Same setlist, but it was fucking awesome. AlexonlyAlex, SpikeMinoda and Teagan made it to the front row. Lots of cell phones and digicams making pictures and photos (be prepared, there will be a lot of Youtube stuff I bet!).

During the second or third song Chester went to the crowd, it was amazing. I was holding his hand, lol! Before Let Down started I screamed LET DOWN and Chester said something like "Who said that!" Great moment! The show was short but fuckin incredible. Spike got a setlist, a drumstick and 2 guitar-picks, wtf!

After the show everyone got a free DBS Live In Hamburg poster and we made a biiiiiig LPLive group photo and went back to the train station. Amazing day!

Wow man, that sounds amazing! I'm really looking forward for some video/audio footage!

Edited by Jani

I'm almost back home. What a trip. Coke for breakfast and almost dried out on my bench in the night train. Got my show posters, pic with chaz and one with pooch. Yay lpu got in first, i knew it. Awesome show, great performance even though they did quite many small mistakes. Let down extended ending ftw! Thanks to every lpl member who showed up! I think everyone was there and you guys ere just awesome! I had a great time!

Chester also said they save other songs for the upcoming tour that we have something to look forward to. They want to play many shows.

Fuck yeah Mike and Jonas, glad you two had an amazing time. You too Max & Nikman.

Glad to see you talked to Pooch! :) Did you meet him before or after the show? Did he say anything?

Also amazing to hear that DBS will play more shows - I am sure they will play near me now (Nashville or Atlanta)....more songs, sweet.

Can't wait for the pics/videos/everything!