Clarkston, MI Audio [FLAC]

hahninator

Exactly one week ago, we were treated to the FLAC audio of the Darien Center, NY LPU Summit show on the tour! Today we'd like to present the audio of another show - Clarkston, Michigan! Recorded by our good friend Ryan from Reflecting In The Chrome (now at the cool address of http://www.ninlive.com/), this is another excellent recording from the tour!

We'd like to give a huge shoutout to Ryan for continuing to record Linkin Park over the years whenever they are in his area. While doing a lot of coverage with Nine Inch Nails every tour they embark on, he still makes the time to go out and catch LP. He's an oldschool fan and has seen them at the State Theater in Detroit in 2003 (MTV $2 Bill show) and other older shows. He has produced some excellent recordings for many bands - most recently for LP, you are likely familiar with his Detroit 2011 and Auburn Hills 2012 recordings. He even has given us the opportunity to post this show as an LPLive Exclusive before he shares it across the web. Not only that but he had the show edited, tracked and uploaded by the next morning afterward for us...less than 12 hours after the show ended. Badass! Thanks Ryan and keep up the excellent work with RITC! We can't say how impressed we are with this recording which comes with the ticket image, the show tracked properly, and artwork.

(.zip links, so right click -> save as...)

24 bit FLAC

16 bit FLAC

.mp3

Audio sample

Enjoy! If you like the show give Ryan a shoutout for all of the work he does in getting bands recorded, archived and shared across the web!

Get some WANTAGH in here, best show of the tour, hands down.

Fuck yeah that was my 3rd LP show so far, guess what my first 2 were? Detroit 2011 and Auburn Hills 2012 :D and they may have been the best shows of those respective tours as well! Detroit 2011: check the show page, best setlist of the ATS Tour by far! (First and last time they ever played that exact same SL too!)

Then Auburn 2012: Chester was on fucking FIRE! His screams were insane during the whole HCT but that night he just gave that extra 10%, I swear it was better than Camden 2012! So yeah I second Geki's request for Wantagh if at all possible, and like others have asked where can I find the past 2 MI recordings? (Sorry for going off on so many tangents in 1 post lol)

Yes Detroit was the best setlist to me too of the ATS era. And it was supposed to be played in Atlanta! Damn you LP

Wantagh was good but Holmdel to me was a much better show. And Mansfield beat that one. And Bristow beat that one. Of all the shows I saw, Bristow was my favorite.

Hmm check the audio section of the forums and request it if you can't find it (the other recording, or recordingS).

I doubt we'll get any more good audio like this from the tour except for Jonas's stuff. No one tapes LP anymore sadly.

Yes Detroit was the best setlist to me too of the ATS era. And it was supposed to be played in Atlanta! Damn you LP< haha.

Wantagh was good but Holmdel to me was a much better show. And Mansfield beat that one. And Bristow beat that one. Of all the shows I saw, Bristow was my favorite.

Hmm check the audio section of the forums and request it if you can't find it (the other recording, or recordingS).

I doubt we'll get any more good audio like this from the tour except for Jonas's stuff. No one tapes LP anymore sadly.

Yeah I honestly wasn't too sure about Wantagh being the best show, but at least it was a special one with Rob introducing the new drum solo for, Mike's long speech before it, and of course Chester doing the Ice Bucket Challenge. And thanks for the advice for finding the older shows.

• 6 months later...