Special Limited Linkin Park Edition PC

SpikeMinoda

We are proud that we have teamed up with Dell to create a special limited Linkin Park Edition PC. This special Linkin Park Edition features exclusive, custom-made Linkin Park Sounds, the full version of Open Labs’ Music OS software, and high performance Dell XPS 17 laptops and 2320 All in One devices.

With the Music OS software, musicians can create, perform, and share their own songs, including: Hundreds of sounds, loops and kits from Linkin Park available only with Music OS, touch enabled music creation software from Open Labs and multiple touch enabled Dell PCs to choose from. Additional exclusive sounds will be offered to LP Underground members who purchase the Linkin Park Edition, which will be provided to users during a July 2012 OS software update. A Open Labs/Music OS rep will also conducting a special web chat tutorial exclusively for LPU members.

Source: LP.com

i am sorry but these collaborations, in my opinion, are retarded.

Agreed. If anything, they should've teamed up with apple. Everything but apple blows pole IMO..

All I want is the loops and sounds that are LP related!

At 1:26 you see mike scrolling through a list of songs, I wonder if the multitrack sessions are included for the songs? That'd be badass

Edited by Jack

It looks cool, but it is not something that is worth for me checking and it is also not something imo. what you buy just to have it, without thinking.

Pretty useless collabo

Edited by Jesper

Agreed. If anything, they should've teamed up with apple. Everything but apple blows pole IMO..

All I want is the loops and sounds that are LP related!

At 1:26 you see mike scrolling through a list of songs, I wonder if the multitrack sessions are included for the songs? That'd be badass

there are :o

-What ive done

-Burn it Down

-Numb

-OSC

-In the End

-Breaking the Habit

-Crawling

-New Divide

(dell.com/openlabs)

http://www.dell.com/content/topics/segtopi...eep&~ck=mn:

top of the range = $1,572.99

O_o

it's also 299$ for the software :o

this is too much, cause you need to buy the laptop as well -.-

would be nice to have this software for iPad :) but cheaper than 299$ ^^

and as usual you can't get it in Europe … :( cause Dell doesn't ship it to Europe :P

it's also 299$ for the software :o

this is too much, cause you need to buy the laptop as well -.-

would be nice to have this software for iPad :) but cheaper than 299$ ^^

and as usual you can't get it in Europe … :( cause Dell doesn't ship it to Europe :P

just, wow...

I see the point of a lot of the thing like the F1 GP app, Recharge etc since they're accesible to alot of people for a relatively low cost. but you'd need to be seriously dedicated to LP/seriously rich/seriously stupid with money to get this.

the cost really outweighs this, and most people who are going to be using this for a music producing purpose, probably would have got a similar system/programme already, the LPification won't be what pulls these people towards buying.

I could understand an Mike endorsing them as a product, but I see no reason for the raft of exclusives on this product.

most people who are going to be using this for a music producing purpose, probably would have got a similar system/programme already, the LPification won't be what pulls these people towards buying.

I am sure people will buy it with having absolutely no idea that it's just for music production thinking it'll be a regular laptop with some LP cover all over it.. Some people are just that stupid..

So... just stuff we have already? Save for New Divide and Breaking the Habit? I've got stems of all of those songs.

All of them could be possible upgrades, the stuff we have from the games is still very rough in terms of the number of layers.

It seems pointless to me. Maybe if they teamed up with Apple instead it would of been a little more worth while. Almost every LP video in the studio they have Macs not Dells lol The only thing that interested me was the library of custom made sounds which hasn't yet to be defined in any more detail yet. Maybe they will be multitracks or samples of the songs? Hopefully it'll be something cool like that. The sounds will have a 99.9% chance of leaking onto the internet (Its the year 2012 people) and that is the only thing I really care about so I can still get them ether way :D

...I haven't seen this much idiocy in such a short period of time since LPU8 came out. I'll save the time and effort and just clarify one major point though: The $299 for the software only applies if you're JUST buying the software. All of the computers in this line come with it pre-installed.

Edited by Astat