One Step Closer Multitracks = $6,500

hahninator

Remember that guy on eBay that tried to sell the Fort Minor instrumentals in like 2007 for a huge sum of money? Then WBR got it taken down? I'm not sure if this is THAT guy or maybe the She Couldn't asshole (the one that made 100 CDs of the 8 track demo and resold them for a huuuuuge profit), but someone is up to some dirty work right now on eBay. The account was created recently and the guy is from LA, so this might be that She Couldn't dude that is leaking internal WBR CDs. He told me once he got them all from LP's manager, but I don't buy that. ANYWAY.....

Check this out, someone is selling 16 multitracks of One Step Closer from an internal WBR CD from February 7, 2001.

16 TRACKS ONE FOR EACH CHANNEL & GREAT FOR UNDERGROUND REMIXERS & THAT ONE LINKIN PARK FAN…VERY RARE & HANDED OVER FOR THE REMIX PROJECT “REANIMATION”

CD-Reference: *Warner Brothers Rec., February 7th, 2001 from DA-88 source, individual tracks, without timecode; not all DA-88 tapes had time code & none had a sync pop at the top, so all tracks are "wild",without accompanying time code.

Total time: 42 min & 42 seconds (TRT/43:42)

LINKIN PARK : Track "One Step Closer" Parts

1. Sample Snare/Kick 2:26

2. Snare /Hat 2:31

3. Toms L&R 2:06

4. Overheads L&R 2:32

5. Room Mics L&R 3:00

6. Bass DI/Bass Amp 2:55

7. Guitar Main 3:07

8. Guitar DBL L&R 2:26

9. Intro, Chorus, Bride Guitar/ Chester Lead Vocal 3:05

10. Chester Voc. Delay & Chorus (One Step Closer)/ Vocal Double 2:40

11. Chester Chorus 1 (Ever You Say To Me) Chester Double 1:50

12. Boops / Keys (Intro,br.) 1:52

13. Dist. Beat/ Turntable Joe 2:12

14. Hat / Screech 2:27

15. Hi Beep L&R 2:29

16. Click 95bpm 2:29

Total 43:42

Check it out here.

This is probably a copy of the CD LP gave the Humble Bros to remix OSC with. Hopefully LP management, WBR, Mike or SOMEONE sees this and gets this taken down. Just so some of you know, there's already several files of multitracks from One Step Closer circulating out there somewhere (I believe we posted them on LPL at one point...?) from Guitar Hero or whatever game OSC was in.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This might be the most illegal thing I've ever seen lol. Imagine what kind of fucking contracts you'd have to sign just to get access to this CD. Damn. If we got threatened to be taken offline by WBR just for posting What I've Done, I don't wanna know what's gonna happen to this guy.

Or maybe they can't do anything at all. Who knows. But it'll be interesting to see if this gets pulled or not. Someone isn't gonna be happy seeing this on eBay.

This might be the most illegal thing I've ever seen lol. Imagine what kind of fucking contracts you'd have to sign just to get access to this CD. Damn. If we got threatened to be taken offline by WBR just for posting What I've Done, I don't wanna know what's gonna happen to this guy.

Or maybe they can't do anything at all. Who knows. But it'll be interesting to see if this gets pulled or not. Someone isn't gonna be happy seeing this on eBay.

Yeah, that is pretty illegal. They should do something about it

Yeah, that is pretty illegal. They should do something about it

Need to see Mike post on his blog about this and take this guy to the fucking cleaners to provide me with some great Friday afternoon entertainment. That = better than another message.

Need to see Mike post on his blog about this and take this guy to the fucking cleaners to provide me with some great Friday afternoon entertainment. That = better than another message.

that would be awesome. And OSC was from Rock Band 2

Remember guys, there is that ONE person out there that is clueless about this whole ordeal and would actually spend $6500 on this. Lets just hope this gets taken down before someone loses their hard earned money.

Remember guys, there is that ONE person out there that is clueless about this whole ordeal and would actually spend $6500 on this. Lets just hope this gets taken down before someone loses their hard earned money.

that is true. Let's hope no one ends up buying it

Since we are on the note of multitracks from the Guitar Hero game Rock Band.

Could someone PM how the song was taken from the game with the multitracks?...

Was going to ask before when you guys released the No more Sorrow n OSC before.

I know some of you knew how to do this, want to give it my own spin with the tracks. Appreciate it.

If I had the disposable cash to pull it off, I'd bid just to watch him shit himself when I won.

Yeah, I'd do the same but well a tad bit 2 much 4 my pocket, saw this early in the morning before i went to work, Id like it but, i don't even think I have enough for that, would be a nice addition though :P