"New" Grey Daze videos have surfaced!

danielpsoad-09

The Linkin Park Argentina website has posted two "new" Grey Daze live videos.

The main post says:

Jonathan Krause (Grey Daze bassist) sent some material of the band to a LPArgentina member. The material consists of two songs that weren't part of the first album but he liked them. The songs are 'Commit', a song we already know, and 'Smoke Mouth', a song that we've never heard before.

Click in the links to watch the videos:

Smoke Mouth

Credits to Linkin Park Argentina for the videos and LinkinParkBr for the heads up!

Edited by danielpsoad-09

Looks like these are from the same Rally Caps show that the She Shines video is from, cool! Wonder what the full setlist was. And I wonder how many Grey Daze songs there are like Smoke Mouth that we don't know about?

And I wonder how many Grey Daze songs there are like Smoke Mouth that we don't know about?

According to a certain band member, there are a lot.

I'm surprised that almost no one is as excited about these vids as I am.

This is HUGE. Remember when She Shines was out, people were pretty loco over it, now the fandom is just quiet. It's amazing seeing how Chester grew up as a singer, he was lack of techniques, but so full of raw energy (which may mostly come from drugs). I really hope more Grey Daze material will be released, at least the full Rally Kaps 94 show.

so im downloading them right now, and i was wondering if you just ripped them from the youtube video and then uploaded them or are they the original ones.

I've just ripped them.

According to guy that posted the message on the LPArgentina forums, he said that Jonathan Krause sent him an e-mail with this original link : http://www.youtube.com/user/fires22

So, I can assume that Jonathan created that account to share those videos.