Mike: Ground Xero not real

Ashwhisker

Did anyone else see this?

QUOTE (

Quote: Originally Posted by [b)vyonizr[/b] Posted Image Hey guys, I wanna share you this very rare song. Sang by Mark Wakefield,an ex-vocalist from Xero, titled Ground Xero. Please give your opinion about this song Posted Image .here's the link

Nope, not real. Doesn't even sound like us LOL

Source

Edited by Ash

And as I already said, he's clearly referring to the song assuming that people think it's a Xero song - "doesn't even sound like us."

Nobody except a select few ignorant people who don't have a clue about anything ever thought it was a Xero song, it could still be Mark singing on it.

And as I already said, he's clearly referring to the song assuming that people think it's a Xero song - "doesn't even sound like us."

Nobody except a select few ignorant people who don't have a clue about anything ever thought it was a Xero song, it could still be Mark singing on it.

I think Mike would know about it or at least recognize Mark's voice if it was him, though.

I think Mike would know about it or at least recognize Mark's voice if it was him, though.

Right, but he also wouldn't use "us" if he was referring to a song that's only supposed to involve Mark, and not any of the other members of Xero.

You'll notice he also said "Nope, not real."

Which means absolutely nothing, because as I already said, he was clearly referring to the song assuming we thought it was a Xero song. He didn't say anything that would confirm or deny if it's a Mark solo song.