Linkin Park "Throwback Takeover" Week

[AndOne]

Posted Image

Linkin Park is preparing to play one of the most memorable shows in LA, in anticipation to the Sunset Strip Music Festival on August 3rd, we are hosting an LP “Throwback Takeover” week.

With the help of LPU HQ we have gathered magazine clippings, photos, and official banners to promote the last USA show the band will play for the rest of 2013.

For a full week starting Monday, July 22 to Sunday July 28 the following fan sites will each debut different archived content for all of you to see. Make sure to visit them all!

LPAssociation
LPLive
LP Fan Corner
MikeShinodaClan

Sunset Strip Music Festival tickets are still available HERE and via the LPU

Thank you and keep checking daily for exclusive throwback content.

We'll post the first part of the exclusive content soon as well as a few other surprises coming up soon, so stay tuned!

Throwback Item #1

Posted Image

For a full week starting Monday, July 22 to Sunday July 28 the following fan sites will each debut different archived content for all of you to see.

different site everyday, or all of the sites at the same time? Edited by Skipees

All sites are different every day.

Awesome project, looking forward. :D

Hope some day Latinamerican sites can be included in this projects, Wesley's Site (LPBR), LP Mexico, my site (wak.net) for example.

Anyway, SSMF will be huge!

Definitely need more fansites included :) I'll tell Lorenzo.

OMG those pictures! really looking forward to this!

All sites are different every day.

Definitely need more fansites included :) I'll tell Lorenzo.

It's ok, i'm not bitching the project, i understand that LPLive, LPA and MSC are the most important LP Fan Sites in the world. But someday i would like to see open projects, out there are lot of Fan Sites working hard for Linkin Park. After 13 years, i think some people near the band have to show the band members how is the LP Community outside US.

:rolleyes:

Awesome project, looking forward. :D

Hope some day Latinamerican sites can be included in this projects, Wesley's Site (LPBR), LP Mexico, my site (wak.net) for example.

Anyway, SSMF will be huge!

Agreed, although grateful MSC made the cut, I have no idea how Adam chose these sites, e.g., why isn't LPTimes involved?

However for this promotion it makes sense for the US sites to do this one.

Agreed, although grateful MSC made the cut, I have no idea how Adam chose these sites, e.g., why isn't LPTimes involved?

However for this promotion it makes sense for the US sites to do this one.

Adam doesn't work for LPU anymore lol